We love telling the UNCG story on social media and we’re offering new ways for Spartans to engage with us and share their campus pride. Here are five ways you can join the conversation:
- Follow @UNCGChancellor and help Chancellor Gilliam reach 1,000 Twitter followers this month! Be the first to find out when he’s offering pop-up “office hours,” giveaways and lunch opportunities with students. The chancellor also posts episodes of his #JustSayingUNCG video series there.
- Follow the university’s new Snapchat channel @uncgreensboro and look for special Snapchat filters at various campus events throughout the year. We’re also on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Visit our updated UNCG Connect social media hub to view our directory, guidelines and other information about the university’s activities.
- Share your university traditions photos all year for a chance to win a 125th anniversary prize pack from us! Current students and alumni can find details about the #UNCG125 contest on the events section of our anniversary site. You can also find a collection of our favorite #UNCG125 social media posts on the site.
- Watch for information about how students can join our social media ambassadors team. Those interested also can contact social media manager Morgan Glover at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Story by Morgan Glover, University Communications