The Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) has selected a team from the UNCG Libraries to be among the 54 institutional teams to participate in the third year of the program Assessment in Action: Academic Libraries and Student Success (AiA). The program supports the design, implementation and evaluation of a program to strengthen the competencies of librarians in campus leadership and data-informed advocacy.
The UNCG team members will be:
- Karen Grigg, Science Liaison Librarian
- Kathy Crowe, Associate Dean for Public Services
- Lea Leininger, Health Science Reference Librarian
- Dr. Kim Sousa-Peoples, Director, Orientation & Family Programs
- Jeff Lail, Assistant Director for Student Groups and Assessment