Faculty members at UNCG have received awards for teaching excellence for the 2012-13 year.
Each of the winners received a cash award during events at the end of the spring semester. The awards are provided by UNC General Administration, which allocates funds for all 17 campuses in the UNC system to reward faculty members within their academic colleges and professional schools.
- School of Health and Human Sciences, Dr. Anne Fletcher (Human Development and Family Studies)
- Bryan School of Business and Economics, Dr. Erick Byrd (Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Hospitality and Tourism), Dianne Garrett (Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Hospitality and Tourism) and Dr. Ambrose Jones (Accounting and Finance).
- School of Music, Theatre and Dance, Dr. Jennifer Stewart Walter (Music Education)
- College of Arts and Sciences, Travis Hicks (Interior Architecture) and Stuart Dischell (English)
- School of Education, Dr. Ye (Jane) He (Teacher Education and Higher Education)
- School of Nursing, Jacoba Leiper