For 2015-16, Global Engagement has up to $50,000 in Global Engagement Course Development Award funding available for faculty to create or revise courses incorporating the four Global Engagement SLOs. Awards range from $500 (revised course) to $1,000 (new course or series of courses). The final Spring 2016 deadline to apply is March 18.
Please visit globalqep.uncg.edu/faculty/grants.htm for more details on available awards.
- Global Engagement Course Development Awards (Global Engagement) – Up to $1,000 – March 18
- International and Global Service-Learning Course Development Grants (OLSL) – Up to $2,500 – March 14 (for a summer exploratory trip)
- Globally Engaged Undergraduate Research and Creativity Award (URSCO) – Up to $5,000 – February 14, April 10
- Kohler Awards (IPC) – $300 and up – March 18
- International Travel Fund (IPC) – Up to $600 – Rolling
Spring 2016 Schedule
Tuesday, Feb. 23 3-4 p.m., Janet Allard (Theater) and Alexandra Moore (English)
Tuesday, March 22 3-4 p.m. Christian Moraru and Andrei Terian (Lucian Blaga U of Sibiu)
Tuesday, April 26 3-4 p.m. Seung-Hyun Lee (Media Studies) and Justin Lee (Social Work)
*All meetings will be held in the UNCG Faculty Center. Refreshments will be provided.
For more information, contact UTLC Global Engagement Fellow Dr. Melody Zoch (Assistant Professor, Teacher Education and Higher Education), at email@example.com.