- With the completion of Phase One of the university’s renovation of the Dining Hall Building, patrons can now once again access the building from the fountain entrance. The entire area has the new name Moran Commons and Plaza.
- Guests will notice the great patio and balcony seating overlooking the fountain as well as the interactive seating in the atrium area. To access the Spartan Restaurant, guests will be able to ascend the staircases at the front of the building.
- New this semester is the relocation of the Spartan Market and Taco Bell to the very front of the Dining Hall building.
- Guest will also notice the addition of Pizza Hut/Wing Street.
- The Spartan Market is open from 9 am-11 pm Monday-Friday. Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Wing Street hours are from 11 am-midnight.
In the EUC food court, two things are new:
- The campus welcomes Hissho Sushi. Hissho Sushi offers a wide variety of fresh, hand rolled, sushi products daily. If you’re not in the EUC Food Court, you may pick some up to go at C-Blue, Spartan Market or Spartan 360.
- Also new to the food court is the rotating Asian concept at the Yan Can Cook station. Dining Services has partnered with Thai Garden (on Tate Street) & MiMi Sushi & Hibachi to offer their popular menu items from their home location. Guests may enjoy the Thai Garden’s popular Pad Thai or MiMi’s Hibachi Chicken without leaving campus. Both restaurants will also offer vegetarian dishes.
Finally, the UNCG community asked & Dining Services heard you, notes Lilkeisha Smith, marketing director for Dining Services. In an effort to expand on the gluten free offerings throughout campus, Au Bon Pain now offers a selection of gluten free pastries. Au Bon Pain is located in the Bryan Building on the lower level.