Strive for a Healthier U Week is an entire week devoted to employee health and wellness. Events include:
- healthy food samples in the EUC
- yoga/meditation in Foust Park
- opportunities to assess one’s personal health
- information session on our upcoming chronic disease self management class
- stress relief with Kopper Top Pet Therapy program
- and more.
All events are free and open to UNCG employees and their families.
Also during this week, Human Resources will sponsor flu shot clinics:
Oct. 20 – 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Campus Supply Training Room
Oct. 23 – 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Alexander Room EUC
Oct. 24 – 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Claxton Room EUC
More information about the flu shot clinics are at https://uc.uncg.edu/prod/cweekly/2014/09/23/flu-shot-in-october/
Details about the Strive for a Healthier U Week can be found at healthy.uncg.edu.