Whether researchers with timely insights or students with outstanding stories, members of the UNCG community appear in print, web and broadcast media every day. Here is a sampling of UNCG-related stories in the news and media over the week
- Dr. Brianna Barker Caza was featured in The Wall Street Journal discussing tips on how to go freelance during the COVID-19 pandemic. The feature.
- Dr. Gabriela Livas Stein was mentioned in the Huff Post about her view regarding teaching kids about representation. The article.
- Dr. Wayne Journell was featured in KQED discussing political discussions with students. The feature.
- Dr. Stephen Sills was mentioned in Bloomberg CityLab discussing the eviction data gap. The article.
- Dr. Spoma Jovanovic wrote an article in Peacemaker Online about the care of the children of Marcus Smith. The article.
- Dr. Jennifer Etnier was interviewed on Gutsy Holistic Health podcast. The episode.
- Dr. Heidi Krowchuck was on Triad Today with Jim Longworth. The segment.