Whether researchers with timely insights or students with outstanding stories, members of the UNCG community appear in print, web and broadcast media every day. Here is a sampling of UNCG-related stories in the news and media over the week.
- Dr. Rebecca Adams was featured in The New York Times in an article about social circles and the pandemic. The feature.
- Dr. Noah Lenstra’s research was featured in the Washington post. The article.
- Dr. Randy Penfield was quoted in Triad Business Journal in an article on how Triad universities ranked. The article.
- Greg O’Brien was featured in Clarion Ledger talking about the importance of caring for our ancestors. The feature.
- Dr. Karen Bull was featured in the Talk City podcast on the details behind the fantastic, new eSports programming that UNCG is embracing. The feature.
Dr. Omar Ali was featured in a Greensboro News & Record article on his many different titles, including “knight.” The article.