Whether researchers with timely insights or students with outstanding stories, members of the UNCG community appear in print, web and broadcast media every day. Here is a sampling of UNCG-related stories in the news and media over the week.
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Sowicz was mentioned in the Milestones edition of Greensboro News & Record in his article that was accepted for medical journal Pain Medicine. The feature.
- Dr. Kelly Stamp and Thomas McCoy were mentioned in the Milestones edition of Greensboro News & Record on their podium presentation. The feature.
- Dr. Noah Lenstra was quoted in Shareable on his Let’s Move in Libraries initiative. The article.
- Dr. Franklin Gilliam was featured in Greensboro News & Record on UNCG’s step towards making a new cultural arts building a reality. The feature.
- Trevor Hope was quoted in The High Point Enterprise in an article on the one year anniversary for COVID-19. The feature.
Dr. Julia Jackson-Newsom was quoted in Greensboro News & Record in an article on COVID-19 on college campuses. The article.