Whether researchers with timely insights or students with outstanding stories, members of the UNCG community appear in print, web and broadcast media every day. Here is a sampling of UNCG-related stories in the news and media over the week.
- Dr. Elise Eifert is featured in an article by Yahoolife about when one might begin to feel the symptoms of Alzheimer’s. The feature.
- Dean of Nursing Dr. Debra Barksdale is featured in an article by the News and Record commenting on the ties between the UNCG School of Nursing and the North Carolina Nurses Association. The article.
- Holly Goddard Jones is mentioned in an article by the News and Record for her role at the Greensboro Bound Literary Festival coming this May. The mention.
- Dr. Vasyl Taras is mentioned in an article by FOX 8 news speaking about the conflict in Ukraine and his personal ties. The article.
- Dr. Elizabeth Perrill and Dr. Sarah Krive are featured in an article by the News and Record about UNCG’s vigil for the people of Ukraine. The feature.