Whether researchers with timely insights or students with outstanding stories, members of the UNCG community appear in print, web and broadcast media every day. Here is a sampling of UNCG-related stories in the news and media over the week:
- The News & Record highlighted UNCG’s new face coverings policy. Read more.
- Nancy Doll spoke to the News & Record about her retirement from the Weatherspoon. The feature.
- Spectrum News featured comments from Dr. Martin Andersen on how COVID-19 could impact health insurance rates. The piece.
- Dr. Olav Rueppel was quoted in a piece from Reader’s Digest about the importance of small animals to the environment. The article.
- Nicole Hall spoke to WFMY News2 about strategies for students entering the workforce during the pandemic. The piece.