Whether researchers with timely insights or students with outstanding stories, members of the UNCG community appear in print, web and broadcast media every day. Here is a sampling of UNCG-related stories in the news and media over the week.
- Chancellor Franklin D. Gilliam Jr. is featured in an article by the News and record about his commencement speech addressing sports success, fundraising and change in the athletics department. The feature.
- Dr. Channelle James is introduced as the instructor for the new Chamber of Commerce’s Scale to Excel program helps minority-owned businesses. The article.
- Kimberly Osborne writes an article for Forbes Communications Council about Three Ways Brands Can Build Long-Term Relationships With Customers. The article.
- Jennifer Whitney, UNCG Counseling Center Director, is featured in an article by WFMY News2 about the triad explaining the different mental health first aid trainings happening around the triad. The article.
- Derek Palacio is featured in University Libraries’ virtual campaign launch program for his new novel, “The Mortifications.” The feature.
- Augusto Pena gives a quote about UNC Greensboro’s diverse campus in an article by Fox 8 news. The article.
- Marianne LeGreco co-authors, “Everybody eats,” a book that documents why and how to fight for food justice. The article.