Whether researchers with timely insights or students with outstanding stories, members of the UNCG community appear in print, web and broadcast media every day. Here is a sampling of UNCG-related stories in the news and media over the week:
- Dr. Wayne Journell wrote a piece for NC Policy Watch about the potential effect of COVID-19 on teaching licensure. The article.
- The News & Record spoke to Dr. Tara Green about UNCG’s new Black Lives Matter protests archive. The piece.
- Dr. Andrew Engelhardt was quoted in a WJLA piece about white presence at protests. The feature.
- Timothy Johnson spoke in a MyFox8 article about student move-in. The piece.
- Dr. Nir Kshetri wrote a piece for Nextgov about the danger of ransomware for universities. The article.