Whether researchers with timely insights or students with outstanding stories, members of the UNCG community appear in print, web and broadcast media every day. Here is a sampling of UNCG-related stories in the news and media over the week:
- Dr Nodia Mena was interviewed for a The World piece on identity and voting. The article.
- A piece on the new Reading Nation Waterfall literacy project was published on Medium. The feature.
- Dr. Maryanne Perrin spoke in a Wired article on lab-grown breast milk. The piece.
- The News & Record quoted Dr. Micheline Chalhoub-Deville in a piece about the 100th anniversary of women’s suffrage. The article.
- Dr. Gabriel Livas Stein was quoted in a Yahoo! piece about talking to children about privilege and racism. The article.