Whether researchers with timely insights or students with outstanding stories, members of the UNCG community appear in print, web and broadcast media every day. Here is a sampling of UNCG-related stories in the news and media over the week.
- Dr. Robert Strack is featured by High Point News about the COVID-19 pandemic entering its third year. The article.
- Dr. Steve Cureton is featured in an article by Atlanta Daily World about a solution to the NFL’s Diversity in Coaching Problem. The feature.
- Dr. Audrey Synder is quoted in an article by WFMY news about how UNCG has partnered with nurses in the country of Moldova to help care for Ukrainian refugees. The article.
- Dr. Tara T. Green is featured in an article by Bay To Bay News about her recent book “Love, Activism, and the Respectable Life of Alice Dunbar-Nelson.” The article.
- Stephen Borchik was featured on Fox 8 news after saving a basketball player who went into cardiac arrest after collapsing from conditioning. The feature.