Whether researchers with timely insights or students with outstanding stories, members of the UNCG community appear in print, web and broadcast media every day. Here is a sampling of UNCG-related stories in the news and media over the last two weeks:
- Chancellor Gilliam spoke to Higher Ed Works on UNCG’s efforts to support working students. Read the piece and watch a video here.
- Emmylou Harris’ performance at UNCG next month, as part of the University Concert and Lecture Series, was featured in the News & Record. The concert is now sold out. The piece.
- The Washington Post highlighted UNCG men’s basketball’s win against Georgetown on Saturday. The article.
- Higher Ed Works featured the new Gen Ed revisions, with commentary from Chancellor Gilliam and Andrew Hamilton. See the feature and watch a video.
- Dr. Killian Manning and women’s basketball’s Alexis Pitchford were interviewed by the Southern Conference for their Classroom Connections series. The piece.
- The News & Record featured the upcoming opening of the Pop Up Shop downtown. The article.