Interested in spending part of your Spring Break helping those in another community? Consider joining the Office of Leadership and Service-Learning as a learning partner for a Spring Break Service Relief Trip to Biloxi, Miss., March 7–13.
Learning partners are responsible for:
- Serving as a resource to trip coordinators
- Engaging in shared decision making with student trip leaders to ensure the safety and well being of the participants
- Working with student leaders to address any concerns which may arise
- Acting as the university representative in case of emergency
- Providing advice and support to student leaders when needed
- Representing the “OLSL way” of servant leadership.