UNCG Sponsored Programs has set an Aug. 9, 2013, deadline for those researchers interested in applying for 2014 Summer Stipends from the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH).
Applications are due Friday, Aug. 9, 2013, at 5 p.m, to the UNCG Office of Sponsored Program
The program provides a stipend of $6,000 for two months of summer research.
- Full-time faculty members (instructor to professor)
- US citizens
- Foreign nationals (living in US jurisdiction for the last three years)
- Not the recipient of a “major” grant ($15,000 or more) in the last three years
What to Submit:
- A narrative description of the proposed project not to exceed three single-spaced pages
- A bibliography of primary and secondary sources in one single-spaced page
- A vita not to exceed two single-spaced pages
The items listed above should be prepared in accordance with the NEH Summer Stipend guidelines found at http://www.neh.gov/grants/research/summer-stipends. Note that the electronic submission employs a Grants.gov application package. Answers to frequently asked questions may be found at http://www.neh.gov/files/grants/summer-stipends-faqs_2013.pdf.
All items listed above are due by 5 p.m. via email to email@example.com or hand delivered by Aug. 9, 2013, to:
Valera T. Francis
Office of Sponsored Programs
Suite 2601, Rm. 2704 MHRA Building
For more information contact Valera Francis, director, at 334-4919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.