Earn up to $100 by testing new smartphone app for people with Type 2 diabetes.
HealthyUNCG is partnering with Micromass Communications to offer employees, students and their family members who may live with Type 2 Diabetes an opportunity to participate in an educational study of a new smartphone app, Time 2 Focus.
The app can teach you skills to better manage your Type 2 Diabetes.
By participating, you will:
- Get full access to the Time 2 Focus app at no cost.
- Earn up to $100 for completing questionnaires and scheduling 3 hemoglobin A1C finger prick tests.
- You will not be required to take any medicines (beyond those already prescribed by your doctor).
- It takes less than an hour a week to participate in the program — you can break up the time across the week and participate anywhere and anytime that is convenient for you.
Dont have a smartphone? We can help. Contact us for more information.
Interested? Sign up anytime at time2focus.micromass.com/uncg.
Time 2 Focus will be actively recruiting participants for the study:
- Oct 28., 9-11 a.m., Campus Supply Training Room
- Nov. 5, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., EUC Dogwood Room